Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Foto Bunga Citra Lestari

Bunga Citra Lestari

Foto Bunga Citra Lestari

Bunga Citra Lestari  seksi

Bunga Citra Lestari Relations of Bunga Citra Lestari and Ashraf Sinclair were approved by their respective family. However, their marriage plan was forced to be postponed. "I and Ashraf were still having their respective activity." He in Kuala Lumpur busy syuting, I here prepared the album and syuting the film. Our marriage conversation pending (postponed) previously, said the Flower in Istora Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday the night. The activity of the extraordinary Flower raised the question, that the implementation as efforts to cover the marriage cost that could make the pocket hollow? "I not felt like that." If I the work everywhere not for the cost married. I wanted to have a career. Basically I the person who always wanted to develop, not stuck (stopped) in the place. As long as I could accept the work, why must be refused? He replied. Apart from the work reason evidently the Flower was not yet ready in a mental manner, although material sufficed. "Bounced honestly, not had the brave person every was ready to marry, even so I." But, if being pointed in fact must marry, there mental readiness just emerged, he revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment